Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Appreciation of Ramen Noodles

  1. #1
    Inactive Member upatree's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.thedorch.com

    Visit this site for some meaningless fun.

    -upatree, www.thedorch.com

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    lame

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OuTcAsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2000
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I lived on Ramen noodles for almost five months.
    They were cheap and relatively nutritious.
    I lost a lot of weight but that's okay, I was able to pay the rent.

    inverse3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •